Tuesday, August 7, 2012

REVIEW : Youtube Subscriber Train Can Help you Get 150 New Subscribers a Month!

I'm always excited when I can tell people about a way to successfully market your channels and today is one of those moments!

There is a website called the Youtube Subscriber Train that integrates with your Youtube channel to automatically subscribe you to the last 5 accounts to use the service. Then the next 5 people to use the service will be automatically subscribed to you. In this way it is possible to get 5 subscriptions per day, and the software also penalizes users if they unsubscribe from people right away so the subscriptions tend to remain.

You can think of the service as a sophisticated "sub 4 sub" operation that ensures people don't cheat.

You can also purchase "tickets" to ride the train multiple times per day, allowing you to get subscribers faster. Another thing you can do is get a "V.I.P." pass for $7.99 which allows your channel to be in a banner rotation on every page, plus you will also appear on the page that someone sees after they ride the train. This allows thousands of people to see your channel every day!


I tested the V.I.P. service out and it actually is pretty effective at earning subscribers. The only downside is that only a handful of people can be a V.I.P. and you are bumped off the list after several other people sign up for the V.I.P. service. However you can remain on the list as long as nobody else signs up for the service, so by strategically signing up when the site is likely to get a lot of traffic (such as a weekend) you might earn a lot of subscribers if nobody bumps you off the list.

Personally I received 158 subscribers from the service during the period I was a V.I.P. and the majority of them signed up because they were genuinely interested in my channel (there are no perks for people to sign up to V.I.P.s).


The site also has a page where you can see a list of all the Youtube accounts that subscribed to you. This is useful for gauging whether people are staying subscribed to your channel or not. I like to check the lists to discover new channels and get an idea of what other kind of users are signing up for the service.

One of the things I've learned by looking at channels on the site is that many users have really poor quality videos, so it's not surprising they have difficulty getting subscribers and need to turn to a service like this. However that doesn't mean Youtube Subscriber Train can't be useful to people with high-quality videos; one of the most difficult things about building a Youtube channel is raising awareness of your videos, and my verdict is that this website does indeed build awareness of your channel.

Will the results be quick? No, because you generally only obtain 5 subscribers per day (unless using the V.I.P. service) but if you do it every day then you are getting 150 subscribers per month! That is one hundred and fifty more people who will see your status updates and latest videos, and who might share your videos with other people!

I hope you've found this review to be helpful to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment