Monday, August 20, 2012

Pinvolve App allows Facebook Page images to be pinned!

Pinvolve is pretty sweet!
Today I noticed that my previous article about Pinterest was getting a decent amount of traffic from Google Search, so today I want to talk about another great way to use Pinterest to build audiences.

The Pinvolve app launched last April and has already taken the internet by storm because it fills a niche with a big demand; allowing you to pin images from Facebook Fan Pages to Pinterest boards. Normally you can't do this, which sucks because Pinterest boards would be a terrific way to drive traffic to your Facebook Fan Pages.

That's why Pinvolve is so great. It makes it possible to do just that. In a couple minutes I was able to create this Anime Cosplay Photos and Pictures web album from images hosted at my Weekly Texas Jump Facebook page.

The service was even endorsed by George Takei, whose been using image sharing to build his massive Facebook following.

Upload images to FB that people will want
to share and you'll build an audience!

Now let me give you a really great tip. Not many people realize this but one of the most effective tactics for getting 'likes' to your Facebook page is uploading images people want to share like internet memes. Normally it is hard to get people to pin a Facebook image, because Pinterest makes it hard to do so.

But the Pinvolve app makes the process simple and fast.


I hope this article has empowered you on how to better promote your Facebook Page. In the comments below please let me know how things go for you as you use the app, because I'd love to know!


 
Looking for more information about what you can do with Facebook Pages? Check out these other articles I've written.




No comments:

Post a Comment